View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 09:55 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
rdcrds

I have no idea how she does needles then can stop doing them 2x now. I always thought methadone would not be as easy to take and get off them but now here it is how is.

She got really sick 2x in a row and said that was it. So she got Methadone from a friend and this week is going to go to a doctors office to try and get a script.

Methadone in pill form is a lot better than H in IV. I never trust my Daughter and i am guilty of harping on her over and over again about staying clean.

I have to admit she was on my phone when hers was broke and used her facebook on it. So when she got her phone again she never cleared it off my phone. She changed her password but the messenger is still on it.

Now what she talks about with friends i do not read but 2 people she gets and does drugs with i will check now and then to see.

I was happy to see her chat thanking the 1 person helping her get methadone so she does not have to use needles with H.

I am not proud of myself but her kids my gran kids are important and will not be lied to. Again i do not care to read her other stuff as she does not post on there much anyway but the guy who helps her find methadone only uses it cause it has no phone. **% of the time she texts on her phone.

But i really hope she can stay off them this time. Her kids need her my Gan kids and ill do what i have to to protect them.