View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 06:55 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Funtimefranky

Originally Posted by sthlondonab View Post
Rubbish rubbish weather in the UK today. Boo. I think I will hit an AA meeting this afternoon, rain or not as I will go nuts sitting in my flat with nothing to do. My head is still not in a TV and sofa space to relax as I associate that with drinking until passing out unfortunately.

I have some AA writing work to do but it's making me angry and I threw the notebook across the room just now. Grrr. I think a meeting will help.

Glad SR is here anyway!

Hope everyone has a safe and sober Sunday

#TeamAugust

EDIT:
Quick edit to say I am very lucky and have gratitude that there are so many AA meetings through the day in London. I know some don't have that option. See, mood is lifting already!
I hear you about the weather....I wonder if that's it for us this year?! We can't complain really because we have had a good summer for us. That said, it is still August so I hope we get a couple more weeks of sun but I doubt it somehow. I only got to enjoy the weather when I stopped drinking and started doing more so I really feel I've missed out. Oh well, time to dig out my jumpers. Happy Sunday, you are doing great with all the meetings. I've not yet made it to one and there are 3 within walking distance from my house....shame on me!