View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 06:46 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
Grateful11

Great plan sthlondonab!

I have one week today! I can hardly believe it. i had so many day 1's in the last few months. Going to celebrate by reading my new mystery novels an eating good food all day. Already decided that if I start to feel deprived or have any thoughts or cravings at all that I'm treating myself to gelato! There is a great place a block away from me that makes amazing gelato and sorbetto. They are kinda expensive but then I think about how much money I spent on booze!

During the day yesterday I planned out getting a big salad and taking a long walk to the beach. It was wonderful. I was lying in the sun sober and not hungover thinking life doesn't get any better than this.

Last night I had a chill night. Just made a parsley salad and drank Fresca all night. Read a fantastic mystery novel...finished it in one day. That never happened when I was drinking!

Planning out the details of my day is really helping me. Especially making some big changes in daily habits and routines. I haven't had cravings but had some fleeting annoying AV thoughts but I just kept thinking "I don't drink. I don't want to drink. I'm not going to drink". It's easier for me now that I am deciding I don't drink instead of feeling like I can't drink and fighting it.

Hugs to all of you! If you fell just get back on the horse and do this because you are worth it!