Thread: That was tough
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 07:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
1drinktohell

Originally Posted by sthlondonab View Post
I shared at my tenth meeting back after my slip. It's so hard, I am a nervous sharer, trembling and tripping over my words and then worry about what I said later, pretty much all day. Hoping this gets easier. I need to find some strength.

I had some time with my sponsor after the meeting and I have started step 4. I feel very angry at all the names I have written down and he said get prepared to feel even angrier as I complete the columns on Step 4. He told me to share at every meeting and start using the phone to him and other members. This I find hard as all my life I have dealt with everything myself and been the go to guy for others problems.

I'm just feeling fearful so wanted to write this down....call it a share!

On my side is I will do absolutely anything I am told to do to get this. I want what I see in the rooms. I just have to be brave and get stuck in. Let's do this.

Thanks SR. Wonderful site.

You're being brave by sharing, I know it's difficult in the beginning. I was shaking like a leaf and couldn't speak straight. People helped me. some people laughed at me (maybe i said something funny). keep sharing!!!