View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 07:24 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
AlexThedude

Since I've been older than 21, I'm 241/4 I have very very rarely drank without pot, and for the better part of that time, I was cross faded as ****. weed and booze is a high that is comparable to the best, in my opinion, and I've had almost all of them... also, i had a similar experience with psilosibin, after I shroomed, I craved alchohol. By then, I was already a full blown alchoholic for about 4 months, but it worsened after shrooms, because being cross faded reminded me of the sensations i felt on my first trip.

now, I just smoke weed, sober from morphine and booze for about a week. I find alchohol to be the worst gateway drug for me, because it makes me stop caring about my health, since it's literally toxic poison... after trying to quit alchohol for the first time, I was introduced to mixing benzos and opiates, and since then i've either been on a hardcore opiate, meth, or booze. I've always smoked weed with everything else... I'm finding it's going to be the most difficult thing to quit, because it's the least harmful crutch for me, anyway... and it's the drug i always had on hand in case i had a bad experience with another drug... it always has comforted me for some reason, although i have gotten anxious on it a few times, but nothing major. idk, I think some people are extremely functional on pot, and some are extremely not. just like for me, mixing benzos and opiates almost always makes me have extremely unpleasant, violent, and repetitive thoughts, wheras this combo for someone else makes them completely peaceful. individual neurocircuitry is an important factor.