Thread: hmm...
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 12:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Blossom717

hmm...

So this past week I have been doing my thing, I have been going to the gym after work when I want, things like that.

ABF has started doing his own thing again too, which means going over to his buddy's house (aka drinking buddy) to work on his boat, or whatever. I can see him slowly going back to what he was doing before. I'm mostly okay with that, its his choice. But part of me feels responsible, like if i were home the whole time maybe he would stay at home. But then my sanity returns and i realize that he will do what he wants, no matter what I do. So I will just keep doing my thing.

I'm a little stressed out about it though. I'm going to the gym tonight to work some of that off. I stayed home last night because he seemed to want to hang out which would have been fine. But he didn't show up until 8 and was very into telling me how great he was....which is something he does while drinking.

So...that's it I guess. I'm trying to focus on me. I'm not really worrying myself too much with his business, but I am trying to remain aware of it since we are still at home with him.