View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 11:02 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
cleograce

I'm not sure what I am/was...don't know yet...I have stopped drinking with no assistance on one occasion for 4 years, and then started taking too many of the pain killers the dr gave me...then after four years I thought I could control drink...then it spiralled.
I used to drink steadily from when I got up at 5 am to when I dropped off to sleep...and in the night if I woke up...that's a problem in my opinion label or not. I started drinking again last November and in that short space of time I am back to square one but this last few days I have felt completely rubbish in every way. I'm not sure if it's because I've just had enough or because I've been on this forum but this morning I got up...thought...no drinking today, before the thought was out of my head I'd had my first vodka ....I finished the bottle off and then decided I really have had enough, I felt really bad...I mean really ill....and that's the last drink I had....no great achievement I know it's only this morning but I had no desire to go buy it and no great fear because I don't have any in....I know it's not that easy and am under no illusions but I suppose it's a start
Cleo x