View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 08:31 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
chicory

The internet and phone went off for an hour, some problem, I heard a loud pop outside.

He was in bed, but when he got up and noticed, he came and was hateful, asking if I finally managed to turn off the internet. I said no, it wasn't me, but that it is scheduled for tomorrow shut off. He is pretty pizzed and angry.

I got so upset, with dread, and anxiety. I am trying to dredge up some peace... my anxiety is through the roof. I am just telling myself that I can handle this, and that if he gets bad, he will deal with professionals,, if necessary.

Not talking to him, not answering his manipulating arguments. Looking to find faith in that God has this one, and I need to let go. but protect myself. anger frightens me a lot. and I don't know if I have reason to fear him, or if I am just very afraid of angry people who may not be dangerous.

I hope he does go, Fandy.

Feeling Great-
He has challenges, but he hasn't had an incentive to change either, and you forcing his hand has brought out his fear, expressed as anger.
Thank you! These things help. Seeing the big picture is difficult for me right now. Fear clouds my vision! I will not stop until he gets another place to live, or gets disability if necessary. will cross that bridge when I get to it.. a day at a time...
but it helps when I read these things.