View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 06:19 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Ladybug2

Hi ladies,

Haven't checked in in awhile, but not a whole lot going on here. Just getting bigger and more overwhelmed Things just never seem to get done and the weeks just keep flying by. Kind of sad summer is almost over, but excited for the fall. It is always been my favorite season.

BeBetter & chickster - I can relate to the whole jib dissatisfaction. It is one of the reasons I quit working when my daughter was 9 months. I have no idea what I want to do when I go back. I, like you BeBetter, have thought of going back to school for nursing. However, my brother did this a few years ago and has given me some pros and cons (more cons) about it. Just not sure I want to put us into debt. Nursing jobs around here are a dime a dozen and you aren't even guaranteed a decent position. My brother graduated top of his nursing class and had a hard time getting in somewhere. Who knows ....lots to think about. I do think it would be a very rewarding career.

Hope you are all doing well today. 21reeves - hope you got through your craving. I also struggle when my husband goes away. Coming here helps as well as eating/drinking something (NA, of course ) during the craving.