Old 08-13-2014, 05:26 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
desypete

sounds like a good idea to me, please do pop along to the police station while full of drink and driving you might just save your life, but it will certainly save the lives of those yet to be hit and knocked over by drink drivers.

i lost my license with drink driving and along with it my business as a truck driver,
then out of work i drank even more and progressed to daily drinking, my future was crushed in my mind as i lost my business
my cash soon ran out and i had in the bank over 100,000 uk pounds, i soon lost it with my drinking and not working so no money coming in it does run out

next to go was my kids as my and the ex wife would have drunken fights as to who is to blame for the mess we were in
we were both daily drinkers by then and the police would be called time and time again
to our domestics
in the end the kids had to be removed from our care
still we carried on drinking, and the police coming around until i ended up going to prison and not just once
they got fed up of seeing me in court with my sad sorry face and fed up of hearing me say i am sorry and i will not do it again, so prison was the only place to send me

i still drank when coming out of prison, my ex wife had affairs and more fights on and on it went until i ended up totaly on my own as the home had gone i had no where to stay coming out of prison and i was lucky to get a hostel run flat

so there i am a 24 / 7 drinker angry at the world as i lost so much, it was everyone else fault so i drank and drank hoping to die
sick and pee all around my disgusting flat, i was on the verge of losing that flat so i would of ended up being homeless

i could go on and on about how this illness destroyed my life, or how at one time i was a pretty ok guy who worked hard for his family until the drink got me etc

the only help i found was in aa i had no money or anything other than a mattress in my flat and the people in aa looked after me so much i owe them everything and the fellowship of aa
today i have my kids back as a single parent dad, i have a home, i have my license back and work again my ex wife is still out there drinking with her drunk partner and me and the kids are just plodding on even losing one of my sons to stomach cancer and having to deal with it all daily etc

all thanks to aa i can do this today and the changes i have had to make in my life and how i live
but number 1 is i dont pick up that first drink no matter what goes on

but if you wish to end up the way i did then please be my guest i wouldnt wish it on my own worse enemy and i hope you can find the help you need so you can avoid it all

you have been very lucky so far as to not lose your license, just how long do you honestly think that luck will carry on for ?

good luck to you