Old 08-12-2014, 02:53 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
NorthernGirl76

]Wackybunny.
around a month and a half into my recovery I went from going back and forth from meh, to depressed to occasional euphoria ..mainly just more able to deal with real life and more confidence in my self to slowed down to a snails pace and agitated all the time. My daily fast paced walks of 3x a day turned into watching Criminal Minds Marathons. I started avoiding calls from my circle of sober friends as most users even some family had been avoided for awhile. Your post gives me hope to push forward. I thought I had screwed up again. That I did something wrong. Thank-you!

gaffo ...you are inspiring. cigarette's are next on my list of things to get out of my life.
It's true. The commitment and dedication to chose once and for all to never do something ever again is paramount to sobriety. Thank-you.

Gamaur,

I don't know if it's appropriate on the forum but I was wondering which vitamins are recommended for detox? I think I would have a better chance at sobriety if I felt like I was doing something to help my body purge the toxins I have inflicted upon it for so long.
Congrat's on your sobriety!!