View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 01:37 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
ShootingStar1

I don't understand why a "marital master" who is not a judge has such power. Doesn't a marital master have to report to a judge? Doesn't the divorce decree have to be signed off on by a real judge?

There must be some way of getting an emergency hearing with some one else, especially if your daughter had an accident and was too afraid of your husband to tell him.

Maybe talk with your congressman or someone in government who will know how to pull the strings that need to be pulled. Everybody has a boss somewhere. You need someone to find this marital mediator's boss. This is negligence on her part in allowing a father to treat a child so badly that they come home in that condition.

My heart goes out to you. What if your children just refuse to go with their father, and you call the police and give them the documentation? Maybe by activating the child abuse chain of command you can get other people to take charge of how your husband is acting with your children. That he was fired for sexual harassment of teenagers is extremely serious, and I would think child protective services might have authority to act since the marital mediator will not.

ShootingStar1