View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 08:21 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
junk33

thank you guys . i just woke up from my 2 hour nap, I had a incredible urge today ,just out of the blue .I was just cruising along at 35 days ,feeling good ,then today i was watching golf like i usually do on a Sunday when a wave just came over me and said, go to the liquor store before the wife gets home ,buy the bottle of vodka ,hide it under the couch cushion, drink most of it ,blackout ..it was so real . I jumped in my van drove to the liquor store parked in the bank parking lot beside the liq store ,sat there for 5 min playing it out in my head. do you want to throw 35 days down the tube? do you want back on this train? tonite might be fun but what about the doom and gloom monday morning ?,that was it ,the doom and gloom anxiety was the answer ..backed up drove home ,turned the air conditioner on and fell asleep .that is my go to move ,whenever i feel tempted, i go have a nap ,iknow 2 hrs is long for a nap.this urge was a lot stronger than previous ones ,could be because ive had that sunday **** fest sports routine ingrained for years ..but i didnt drink, ill be close to 6o days by the time the reg NFL season starts .i should be better prepared for the sundays