View Single Post
Old 12-28-2002, 12:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
deedee

OKAY!

I'm just over yonder, living in that large yacht anchored in the lagoon. I live peacefully with my handsome, wealthy husband (who is sometimes mistaken for Brad Pitt) and my two perfect sons. My sons are extremely grateful to be first mates and rarely speak expect to say please, thank you, and may I?

The yacht is sometimes mistaken for Noah's Ark as there are an abundance of rescued animals, including a number of rottweilers. These rottweilers are pussycats and I have trained a number of them to do such things as run my bubble bath, bring me my bunny slippers, and dial up the internet. Although we have two of almost every animal on board, we are strangely lacking in elephants and ducks.

I spend the days snorkeling and no longer have hips or a gut due to that mean scissor kick I have developed. When I'm tired, I languish in my deluxe inflatable reliner.

I have weekly pot luck dinners on board with all my friends at SR so we can bask in the fellowship and congratulate each other on finding the peace we so richly deserve.

hugs,

deedee