Old 08-09-2014, 12:17 PM
  # 137 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Every comment on money makes me realize I am glad to have some. Went shopping for school supplies for just my daughter's stuff. Ouch. Six rolls of paper towels, three boxes of Kleenex, wipes, bandages, five boxes of pencils, copy paper, cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, crayons, folders, paper, 12 glue sticks. That isn't the whole list either. I'm glad they wear uniforms. I don't have to get back to school outfits except new shoes for son. I go shopping for his supplies next week.

Glorious day here. Sunny and breezy. Nice in the shade. I may venture to see if I have any produce to pick in the garden. Too long since I last checked.

BigS, it sounds like you are in a fabulous location. Art gallery opening, ex pats,. I think we find ourselves self limiting because we forget that life for most people doesn't actually revolve around alcohol but usually around relationships with other people. I love big farmers markets. Browsing and seeing and smelling. I can't smell very much anymore so it is usually more visual for me.

Time to check the garden.