View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 08:20 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Butterfly
Baby Steps

Day 2 of no contact and dd has just come home from calling into see her dad who was still in bed at 2pm after a heavy night drinking apparently he went out with work and the smell of drink in the room was overpowering apparently!!

So I was feeling great today until this news now I'm annoyed he's out having the time of his life while I'm at home looking after the kids he has no responsibilities at all obviously has the money to go out but tells me and the kids he's skint!!! Arghhhhh here's the thing I don't want to be out drinking but it would be nice to be able to go out sometimes and afford it it annoys me that he really is living the single life!!! I was having such a good day until this.

DD is going away on holiday tomorrow and I know she will be in contact with me regularly and he will expect me to keep him updated about her if she ok etc but I'm not sure I should, not out of spite but dd is 20 and if she wants to make contact with him she can or if he wants to know if she's ok he could contact her? Obviously if something serious happens I will tell him but should I be telling him every time she contacts me that she is ok????