View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 07:19 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Lillieintherain

Hey Everyone! My last pill was Tuesday and I'm proud to say I am still SOBER! Yesterday was very difficult. I knew I could get a pill and the anxiety felt like my chest was ripped in two pieces, but I made it through it without using. Once again only 2 hours of sleep last night and then woke up sweating with a MAJOR panic attack! I'm praying that sleep comes back to me soon. The anxiety is the worst I've ever had, but I refuse to take anything just to feel normal. I ended up texting my mother at 3am and going to her home to sit on the porch just to get the anxiety to calm down. I can feel some energy coming back but I haven't been able to eat so I'm very weak and lightheaded. I'm looking foward to the day I can look back and say I've been sober for a month, then a year. Please pray for me with the anxiety part of this. I will admit that I'm not strong emotionally and after my husband almost died I'm very emotional and fearful of losing people. Thank you for everyone's support! It gets me through these difficult days!