Old 08-08-2014, 07:31 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
PositiveThinkin

Originally Posted by PositiveThinkin View Post
I haven't taken my antabuse for 5 days. Seriously slowly sipping a glass of half half wine water. Scared to death of course as playing Russian roulette as someone else called it. Will have to keep you posted and update. I do know I'm a stupid idiot though to stop taking it at all. D'oh! Leads to one road and one road only!!!! Regretting it already and know it's NOT the answer.
Ok, I can give you the answer I was looking for hours ago. Woah! Trust me, Don’t even bother and learn from my experience. Started with tiny sips. Instantly noticed wind as in I burped. Ok, can live with that and perhaps it wasn’t drink causing it, so carried on. I’m half a bottle of wine in after stopping my Antabuse 5 days ago. Outcome… Spent the whole time at first racking my brain why I was even having a drink, I don’t care what bad news you’ve had or curve ball life has thrown you. It’s not worth it, Don’t pick up!
Feeling dizzy! Feeling sick to my stomach! Feeling stupid for going there! Feeling weak, to the knees literally and in brain, for giving in. Sorry to be crude here, but back to instant diarrhea after thinking I would miss it and that Antabuse had caused serious constipation. Guess what, I don’t miss it. I poured another one and whilst doing so could hardly stand. Left it and decided to make coffee and I ain’t touching no more wine. I can only hope and pray now I don’t get sicker and have stopped and pulled it back in time. Wakeupcall.com Just don’t drink! I learn the true meaning now I hope that it doesn’t fix things. Lesson learnt. Not going there and hope I haven’t overstepped the mark and be really ill and can pull it back. Coffee Coffee Coffee is the answer.

Antabuse is the answer. I want to take my antabuse again now, but have to wait 24 hours before I can to be safe. Antabuse
That was enough of a scare to keep me clean. Thank you.