View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 01:07 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Funtimefranky

Originally Posted by sthlondonab View Post
Hey FF

That sounds like someone enjoying things that they couldn't or didn't care about just a few days ago! And even if you had done those things last week I bet it was so much better today - no resentments on going, just enjoying the time.

Glad your sleep is coming back. That damn rain got me last night too. Like you I am exhausted today but I am starting to feel the physical stuff lift.

Keep going!
I know! I'm just holding out for the return of my energy. I'm taking my vits every day and eating as well as I can. The strange thing is that I did not really lose my appetite at all. I totally lost the desire to drink anything and had to force myself but eating has been ok. Typical really as I would not have minded losing a pound or two. Glad to hear the physical stuff is lifting for you. I think I can feel a little difference but I don't want to analyse it too much as this energy thing is such a big deal to me. If it does not return and I stay achey, I might have to except the Fybromyalgia diagnosis. That said, I'm feeling confident....after all, I can't feel worse can I?! Day 5 tomorrow, here's for a great day for both of us!