View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 09:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Hockeyerik

Looking for the courage

I have been separated from AW for 2 1/2 weeks. I told her I needed time and she hasn't given me space at all. Still calling family everyday and in the voicemail she left my mom on Sunday, she was clearly drunk.
I am staying at my moms for the time being and she woke me up at 2:30 because AW called from the hospital, she went in for pain and anxiety or something. She keeps saying she wants closure as to what I'm going to decide with relationship. I don't see us having a future together and have been feeling that way since I left. I wanted to give it time and let things unfold naturally but I think the time has come to have that talk with her. Maybe this is the time I needed to figure it out, but I guess I had hope for her to recognize the problem and get better. Needing the courage to have that talk and pray it goes somewhat smoothly and we am talk like adults.
I have been regaining my life back, connecting with old friends, spending time with family and just spun stuff for me. I don't want to go back to what my life was becoming before we split. Thanks guys.