View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 04:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
junk33

first check complete

In 8 hours or so ill have reached my first little goal that i set for myself,that was to reach 30 days ,next was 41 .that was so i beat last years 40 days .
this time ive kept track better and wrote in my journal about what ive experienced..i plan to keep going . A few things ive noticed this time around so far .

- thinner face ,brighter eyes and those bags under eyes are 3/4 gone
- i can usually sleep for 5-6 hours a nite without tossing and turning constantly,this has been the last week
-scar on my foot that just never healed before and was bright red has started to fade and heal ?..weird
-i had a little grey creeping in on my left side of my head ,but i swear its going and my normal hair color coming back ,anybody heard of this before?
-my toes on my foot are a lot less numb ,i dont get the "pins and needles " at nite
- ive had a ear problem for a few years that developed after a huge bender and know it was alcohol related ,that has also been better ,i hardly notice it after about two weeks sober

I attribute most of my health issues on alcohol ,its some bad **** , if all these are getting so much better just after 30 days ,i cant wait to see how things are 6 months or a year from now ..

the $125 -$150 in my wallet after each weekend doesnt hurt either ..

take care everybody
stay sober