View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 05:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
desypete

for me i have to get up in the morning and start my day off just trying to so somthing like cleaning up, i soon get out of my head when i am busy

i have to make real hard efforts when that pain kicks in i am lucky i am in aa as the meetings there give me peace from my head for a while if i am in pain,
whilst at the meetings i hope i can find a new comer as nothing helps me better than a new comer in aa

all day long i have to carry pain along with me and only time will let if hurt less

if i choose to sit alone in my home and do nothing but sit and think about the pain then i might as well drink
but if i dont want to drink and face the pain i am in then i have to do things as it will not go on it own
there is no magic nothing will come and remove the pain
its down to me to do something and helping others is just one way i have found helps me when i am in so much pain i dont want to carry on

so make a list of all the jobs you can do and get on with it, see how someone else is feeling today ? you might be able to cheer each other up if there having a bad day as well : )