View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 09:13 AM
  # 388 (permalink)  
360shoes

Boo. I wish I could find nicotine anonymous meetings. I'm doing pretty darn good but I got spoiled with all the support here with quitting drinking and now I want it for quitting smoking. You all spoiled me.

Day 6 and I'm doing just fine. Woke up this morning and thought oh oh. This might be a tough day. Oh well, still not going to smoke so let it be tough. Anyhoo, got going with my tea to my patio and it's a beautiful day, I don't stink, I have lots of energy, my anxiety level is almost nil and my manfriend has 2 job offers. Took one..starts on Monday but still could look at the 2nd if he wants to. I lean towards the nonprofit one because he's a poet at heart and very kind and I hate to see that go to waste because he's the kind of guy who can make a difference...but I digress and it's his life so I keep my opinions to myself. It's turned into one beautiful day.

Anyhoo again. Don't mind me. And just ignore me. I like staying positive if I can so it helps me to blab. Just blabbing.

My BFF quit smoking too but she wants to be left alone and I understand. I'm more the lets rally and blab about how great this is. She wants to just take the first week and sleep through it. I don't have anyone to blab about how great this is to so you are stuck with me.