View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 03:26 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
DragonInTheSky
~Music is my mantra ----{-@

Originally Posted by totallytrying View Post
Dragoninthesky is a troll. This poster trolled the alcoholics forum, then announced he/she was quitting the forum and left. Now he/she is trying to get everyone here agitated. Don't let yourselves get worked up by someone who has no intention of engaging in a dialogue but is just here to insult and demean.
I have just now had the time to read many of the posts in this forum, (I'm still not finished) and before I respond to any, I must respond to this: I am absolutely 100% NOT A TROLL totallytrying. As a matter of fact, I find it quite interesting that you would call me out as a troll when you have no more than four posts of your own. If you took the time to read any of my other threads I think you would recant that statement.

I've been through ups and downs on this forum, but have never, ever posted anything just to try and get reactions from others or hurt people's feelings. I knew my post would come off as insensitive to some of you, and I understand why...but it is the way I feel and the state I was in at the time. I know some of it came off as harsh and could have been stated differently, but that's not how I work. I don't water down my words, and if some people get mad or offended, so be it. That doesn't make me a troll totallytrying....learn the difference, please.

Even so, I appreciate all of the responses thus far, and please believe that I am taking to heart all of the sincerity, honesty and truth that is coming from so many of you. I have a crazy day to day, but will try my best to respond to many other posts when I get the chance.