View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 10:59 PM
  # 439 (permalink)  
Gazza

Im all good. Just a blank post because I started to post but then couldnt word it how Id like and then had to go to work. My relationship issues are ongoing unfortunatly. My drinking problem is non existent because Im not drinking.

Im also trying to work on my sexuality, I really feel its a bit much sometimes. It would be nice to think about sex less! Just having an attack of honesty.

I read this thing about how if you have sex with people too soon it can make you think you're in love when really you may not be. Sounds like a possible explanation for some of my relationship problems in the past. Im thinking the old school thinking on sex may have been more onto it than I thought.

Its amazing how much more reasonable those conservative views seem to me now Im 40. Im thinking a conservative moral code is like a castle wall protecting the person who stays within it... sure would saved me some pain.

Be well all. To those struggling please try the 'Easy way to kick the drink' by Jason Vale. Its cheap E book. I really think it could help you it has helped me a lot to see drinking more clearly for what it is without labelling myself.

All humans have issues.