Thread: Day 1
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 03:17 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
CaptainWhip

Originally Posted by wotsitname View Post
Congrats CaptainWhip keep up the good work, this is my 1st post here I am not yet on the wagon but I will be in the next week or 2.

After the absolute idiocy of my behaviour last weekend and the accumulation of other similar incidents over the years I have decided enough is enough and it must stop, I cant conduct myself in a manner that is not the real me anymore.

Reading posts like this makes me positive. I'm gonna book an appointment at the docs tomorrow get a date set a plan and do it once and for all, what lies ahead for me I do not know but I'm pretty certain it's for the greater good.

Once I get started I will start a thread.
I'm glad if my posts have been a help. I'm on Day 3 now and it is difficult to give up. I'm going through the standard withdrawal symptoms during the day, feel the same as days 1 and 2 . Nights are not that bad but obviously I'm on diazepam then. However, I'd much rather feel the way I do and have positivity to look forward to than feeling awful on booze. I'm taking it a day at a time and eventually things will start to get better.

Try to see your doc or anyone you can as soon as possible. Honesty is the best policy I've learnt.