View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 04:49 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
jryan19982

Originally Posted by ryan10 View Post
Hey Jryan19, I eat two to three meals every day, which is my normal amount, however, I wouldn't say I have the healthiest diet. I have never been a daily drinker, just a frequent drinker, meaning anywhere from 4-6 days a week, mostly 4 rarely 6. And you're right it seems best not to drink at all.
From what I have read, and keep in mind that I am still new to this, that even in the amount that you drink the alcohol is depriving your body of vital nutrients. I drink about the same as you do, maybe a little more, but I would consider myself and alcoholic. It is recommended that men drink no more than 15 drinks a weeks. I am well over that amount but I am working on it. Anyways back to the diet, vitamin B supplements might help you out some, as would just a generally more nutritious diet. Try adding a few more vegetables to your diet or maybe some more whole grains. I thought a tapering schedule would do me good, but I think a visit to the Dr might be a better way to go to maybe get a little medicinal help to overcome this.

Remember that even though alcohol is legal, the reason why you get drunk or buzzed is because it is a poison.