Thread: Trapped
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 02:59 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
lonelylostgirl

Thank you for all the responses. Maybe it is my nature to always see the good in people, but I always do. I always try to fight with people and help in anyway that I can. I know that I always but others before myself. I always have and probably always will. I know a lot of you will think that I am crazy to think this. But as of right now he is doing all of the right things and working so hard at his recovery. I think that everyone deserves a second chance. I am not saying I will stay with him for forever but I do want to continue trying as long as he continues working hard to become clean. Over the course of the last month I have fallen more for this guy because I have begun to see the real him. I have gotten to see the guy without the drugs and I really like who I am seeing. I know that addiction lasts forever but I find it hard to punish him for his past and not give him a chance to change and show me how he can be in the future. I have a great family, and friend group. I am still a happy girl who loves her life (most of the time) he contributes to me happiness as well he is obviously not all bad. I do not want to be naive though.....help.