View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 09:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Corky123

Exactly how I felt, please go to your doctor or alcohol support group, they will help. Ive just had a home detox, this is my 8th day sober, I feel so much better now I can think straight im even looking forward to living my life again.

Alcohol takes everything from you, I thought i was ok but my blood tests come back & my liver gamma levels were sky high, way to much for a woman, I was bloated still am but its going now abit since ive jacked the alcohol up. My looks deteriorated, I hated myself, hated waking up in the morning as I knew i was just going to drink the day away again, like groundhog. I drank cause i had to because otherwise the withdrawals were to strong to handle.

One day i picked up the phone & got myself some help, id had enough, its took nearly 5months with going to meetings & assements but i am now sober, if you stick with it you can do it too & start living again like we all deserve. Get help before its to late, if i would have carried on drinking i dont think i would see 40, im 36 & glad to be alive.

Make that first step ...