View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 02:15 AM
  # 299 (permalink)  
Saskia

Ok, Gilmer girl, time to lift yourself out of that hole! We both know where that can lead - depression, etc. Or are you already headed there? Please take good care of yourself - you matter! Is it possible that the additional responsibilities of your dad are wearing on you a bit? I recall that doing similar stuff for my mother was not always easy.

Shoes and Budd, how goes it with the not smoking?

Life, thinking about you and sending you strength. We will do this. What's that old saying ... "it's always darkest before the dawn". I hope you stay with us here!

Trachy, how goes the job hunt?

Marcher, you are an amazing woman! You take on things so calmly :-)

North, I'm happy to see you fly by when you can. Great to hear you are still sober!

Duff, happy to see you here when you can - having little ones underfoot is certainly a big time user even though it can be very rewarding.

And of course Toots! Are you starting to do things to get you out and about and spending time with others? Please give Joy a hug for me. Sorry to hear she is in a rough patch.

AFM, my home is a disaster zone with packed, partially packed and some empty boxes all around me. Last night I freaked out when rental lady emailed me that she thought I was moving in on 8/4 not 8/1. Knowing her, that means the apartment hasn't been cleaned and painted yet. Deep calming breaths! Tomorrow I get the key and movers come on Friday. That day I will probably be incommunicado all day!