View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 10:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
meggem

Tomorrow is the Move....

Ugh. My stomach is in knots. Just like you all said and my mother, the closer the move gets (its tomorrow) the more he is going to up the ante. Oh the things he said this weekend. Just the whole hamster wheel of a conversation he is able to create. Some (very few) questions he has asked have been at least in the zip code of being reasonable and he can even turn that into a convoluted mess.

He has turned from normal to complete a**hole in the blink of an eye, rinse and repeat.

For example, on Saturday he got in my mother’s face and ran his mouth and then a few hours later he comes up and says “do you parents want their standing fans back, I don’t want to get rid of them if they want them. Remember they let us borrow them when our AC broke” ?????? (we have both camps helping us pack, etc. His father is with him in the garage and my mom is helping me with the inside).

Anyway, I don’t want to write a book but I would sure love to hear some positive *****s from you guys. I need as much enouragement/motivation as I can get.

Tomorrow is the day. Tonight is my last night in the house of horror. Scared/Excited/Weird Feelings