View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 08:13 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
healthyagain

Originally Posted by redatlanta View Post
My .02

I get why you slapped him, I understand that rage. In the heat of the moment I also understand not caring about going to jail. I PROMISE you, you do not want to be charged with Domestic Violence. That charge could f**k your life up so bad you will wonder why you didn't care. Nevermind the thousands for your attorney, the possible protective order that will leave you out on the street, the hours of classes you will have to attend and the sentence you will be given - the label and arrest stay forever.

You got lucky last night that your husband didn't back hand you into the next state and that you have all your teeth this morning.

Its just not worth it. If this is where you are at mentally please get out of this situation. you don't deserve the verbal abuse and I get the slap, I really do. You poke the bear long enough eventually the bear is going to roar.
I am really really not proud of the slap and I've been crying whole morning and slept for 3 hours, and I know I fell for it. The feeling is horrible. I just did not recognize baiting because the words were unbelievable. I have no excuses, I should have walked away, or just removed myself, just something, anything but not be around him.

Maybe I am lucky, maybe I am not. It is like when you invest your whole life into something to work, and when that fails, you just do not care what happens to you. Unfortunately, noone else heard when he told me to go and f*** the neighbor next door, that I am a stupid f*** bitch, that we are not even married (and this one killed me, because if you only knew what we had to go through) . . . noone hears door slamming, banging, cuss words . . . And all that because of a sandwich?????

He paints this perfect picture of us as a couple. He would not want the world to know that we ever argue. In conversations, it is always "my wife is so great", "my wife knows this and she does that," " oh we so perfect, we're best buddies." This is why I said that coming out in public, even if that meant me being screwed for life, would not be such a bad idea.

I have a plan for this evening. I will not be around my so-called husband.