View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 08:08 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
caboblanco

Originally Posted by jdooner View Post
I understand and this is your truth and experience but not mine. I jut don't like when others generalize and include me in there generalization. I did not drink just because I liked to drink. Did I do that sometimes? Yeah. Towards the end? No, its was because I had to. Very different experience and so I have had to craft presumably a very different recovery.

I find when I used to generalize its because I didn't feel secure in what I was doing. By telling others how it is or was, I was projecting for purposes of reinforcing my own insecurities about recovery, program, myself.
i don't think when i start a sentence with 'I think" that i'm including other people in anything. you don't have to tell me what i'm thinking or feeling..I already know that. I won't apologize..because that would be admitting a wrong doing..that's absurd..you can say whatever you want..thoughts..opinions..ideas..i love that....don't waste your time scolding me..that's really tired and has nothing to do with me anyway