Old 07-26-2014, 12:00 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Newbie1306

So he used again last night. Had my suspicions as soon as he walked in but he tried to mask it with alcohol. Swore on my life he hasn't. His brother had been taking it and said that my partner was taking it with him. My partner is adamant his brother is lying- just using him as an 'alibi'. I asked him to ring his brother and confront him about it and ask why he's lying. He, of course, refused to call his brother and said he'd speak to him in his own time. He them got really angry with me and threatened to leave. I am so confused clearly he's been taking it and that's why he wouldn't confront his brother but at the same time it hurts real bad to think that he'd swear on my life he hasn't had it.

I'm in a situation wherei am financially dependent on him and having two children it's not easy to just get up and leave. I have to think about their schooling etc. I was going to stay with my sister for a couple of weeks but what do I do after that?

I've been reading 'codependent no more' but how do I be supportive and not be codependent? Is it even possible? I want him so bad to just stop 😡😭