View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 08:12 PM
  # 237 (permalink)  
360shoes

Yay! Snaggles back! It's just like riding a bike Snaggs....just jump right back in.

And don't worry about anything. You talk about whatever you need to talk about whenever you need to.

I had a pretty big craving hit me the other day leaving work. I did something different though. I wasn't even trying. It just happened. I had the thought in my head but I just looked at it from a distance. It was like those stories where you leave your body and see yourself looking down. It was weird. But it was actually cool. I wasn't scared of it and it didn't feel like me. It just felt separate from me. Then poof. It was gone.

But I get that I have to be careful about feeling sorry for myself or letting myself get to down. I could see that adding a twist to it that I wouldn't care to deal with. The first time I quit I never had cravings. This time I do. Not a lot but they pop up every now and again.

I just wanted you to know Snaggle that it will change for you. You won't always have to deal with cravings all the time. They get less and less. And maybe yours will go away even faster and maybe you won't have them at all. But if you do like me. They ain't that big of a deal. It's just a passing thought and it passes pretty darn quick.

I just always try to remember how much more I like myself now compared to before.

You can do it Snaggle. ((Hug))