Old 07-25-2014, 05:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Thatdeliveryguy

Just being positive, lets be positive together post the positive here

So I have this thing with me, where if I post something negative like my earlier post I like to post something positive too. I need to out weight or at least counter balance the negative with some positive. With that being said, lets spout positive, like its the fad of the weekend.

I have a job, every day all day I make money and deliver furniture, I am pleased to serve my customer in every way, nothing pleases me more when I am told awesome job!

I have a wife and a daughter, I am beginning to work things out in the family department, my wife is happy I am working sobriety, every day I try to tell her and my daughter why I love them no matter what.

I am grateful that 24 7 I have support through this site, I am grateful for those they are of service and answer phone calls any time of night( 3 am for me a couple times).

I am grateful that I am sober today, I am grateful for the fact I have an opportunity to affect positive change and be sober tomorrow, I am grateful that there is also a chance and decision, I am grateful to even exist and realize my existence.

Post what you're grateful for, post a positive message, post whatever you want, but try to brighten spirits and be uplifting, the weekend and Fridays are hard for people, so I want everyone to be selfless and share what it is that they are sober for and why they sober and how we are going to be sober this weekend.

I am grateful that I can even post this message, its still about today, and will forever be. But today, I am oozing hope and promise, and want you to post anything positive, despite you're condition please post just one positive thing, read the other positive things and today we can help each other.

Stay safe and sober friends. living for today, not living in the past, and trying to get some positive thoughts for me and you. Lets do this collectively, and help each other.?