Thread: Letting go
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 10:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Hockeyerik

Letting go

Another day of no contact down, that makes 4. Went to my 3rd al- anon meeting last night and all I can say is thank god for that program. It has been tremendous help for the feelings of guilt that like to creep in. It's only been 3 days but I don't miss her at all. She has not respected my request for space as she will call any body in my family to get me the message. Going to have them stop talking to her as well or at least not relay the messages.
Now she is calling and texting me from my SD's phone. Sent me a big long text that was so obviously not written by a 14 year old. It's pathetic and disgusts me quite honestly. She has been going to meetings and her parents have been taking her so it sounded like maybe she was coming around, unfortunately our bank account tells a different story and the lies continue. She buys her wine from the same store and it's always about the same amount.
These days have been great and at this point I can't envision a scenario of going back to her. I have been miserable since we got married 9 months ago and I am starting to feel like me again. Just venting a little and it feels good to put my thoughts out there as everybody has been so great with previous posts.
Thank you to everybody for the support and understanding, I hope to be in a place to support and give back to others in the future.