Thread: Day 2!!
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 06:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Wellnessgirl

Day 2!!

OK....I have to say last night was very challenging for me....going home from work and not pouring myself a glass of wine. The urge to justify the "maybe just one drink" was so strong. I don't have any wine in the house but thought of going out for dinner and having one, no more than two glasses of wine. I told myself it would be better then me drinking the bottle of wine like I normally would do. I fought the urge and did NOT go out for dinner. I felt sad and somewhat miserable. I ate so bad yesterday. Things I would never eat....chips...banana split....Kraft Dinner....Cheese and crackers and a chocolate bar. I didn't care. I felt a void and I wanted to fill it but not with wine. I woke up this morning feeling like a million bucks, even though I was a few pounds heavier..lol...I felt so much better then ever and it's only 24 hours into......living a healthier life. My joints aren't aching as much and the tingling is not as bad as yesterday. Today I chose not to drink. I'm am merely focused on one day at a time and I'm not thinking about tonight. Just the now.