View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 09:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Hockeyerik

Day 2 no contact

O after leaving last Friday, my AW would not stop calling and texting through the weekend. By the time Sunday evening came around I had enough and blocked her number. Only 2 days and I am starting to feel like me again and loving only being responsible for me and the confidence in myself is slowly coming back. Then this morning she called my stepmom and my mom. She tells my mom she's going to meetings and saw a therapist yesterday( of course she didn't like her). I'm like that's great but just have this feeling that she will tell anybody close to me what she thinks I want to hear so I get the message. I'm not trying to be too negative but she has never backed up any of her promises and has not respected my request for some time away to gather my thoughts. She seems to be able to stop drinking for like 2 days and can sound so sweet and sincere about anything, and then she drinks and it all goes away. Time will tell. Anyway, I am not going home anytime soon but just curious about how to even know if she is telling the truth or just being very manipulative which she has done in the past.