View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 04:17 PM
  # 105 (permalink)  
Tamerua
Recovering ostrich

I am anxious... A job that I applied for back in May called me today and they want I interview me. They are going to contact me this week to come in this week. :-| I'm excited, nervous, excited, anxious... The "you're not good enough" talk is there and I am trying to block it out.

Dee, way to go on getting a place. Something is better than nothing!

RAL, it takes time to even out. And I get it... I am also extremely introverted and people wear me out. Lol funny how a lot of alcoholics are introverted (from what I read here and hear in meetings).

Courage, how are you? How is the husband? How is the sabbatical going, are you back on track?

Taz! Hiya! Sorry to hear about the nightmares. I don't know of any remedy for them.

Alice! Salsa isn't Spain Spanish (which is ole) but that is ok, most people wouldn't notice. I think we start next week or the week after. How is the foot? Is the night guard helping? Oy vey... The personality... Very negative, very quick to point out what everyone else is doing wrong... I tell her to stay in her own lane and that she can't come and tell me a problem without offering a solution. She doesn't like to hear that. She is just exhausting.

Hi gonzo and Marria and Napster!

Off to a meeting. Much needed.