View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 02:52 PM
  # 352 (permalink)  
apophylite

I've been really good, but today I have to admit to feeling a little sorry for myself. I've just worked 11 shifts in a row and today was my first day off. I spent the whole day catching up on chores and this afternoon I had to go and lie down for a bit.
My joints have been a bit more painful than usual today and coupled with the tiredness it's made me angry. Angry that this has happened to me.
I think it's the extra work that's getting me down. Were short staffed and have a new manager and I don't want to be the person who brings up having an illness. It's funny because I finally have the facial rash under control and can wear make up again and everyone at work is saying I've never looked better. It's not just about my face it's about my body too and because no one can see fatigue and joint pain they assume I'm all better.
Wow sorry for the rant there, I guess I've had it bottled up a bit. The good thing is I don't want a drink. It's funny, it would have been the first thing I turned to in the past. It shows we've all come a long way!