View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 06:39 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
NightmaresOnWax

Originally Posted by doggonecarl View Post
Start with dumping the beer. That would be a massive act, a defining change you can make to start this sober journey.
My girlfriend bought it...I wonder if she would care, though.

I am thinking about sticking with it this time. My health is really starting to suffer. I could feel the pain today in my stomach.
I think I could make it until friday no problem...I'm afraid that when I go to the beach house this weekend, I will be too temped and I will fail again.
I keep contemplating on telling myself to hold out until this weekend, drink and then quit on monday(I saw how well that works out multiple times before)...Or actually shooting for not drinking at the beach house either. I just keep asking myself how will I have fun and not be depressed the whole time without drinking?

That is the only thing stopping me from pouring me out. Some stupid thought of how it is a waste of money to pour it out, if I start drinking again this weekend.
Then Again it was so tempting yesterday that I had to go blow more money on O'douls, so I guess it really makes no sense, right?

Maybe I could have my girlfriend hide it until this weekend and she can give it to our friends who come visit?

Or should I just turn my mind off and pour it out, then resume thinking?