View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 03:20 AM
  # 359 (permalink)  
chicory

((((Venus)))) thanks sweetie. I am so blessed to have the support from all of you. It helps me to keep the right things in mind, to do something differently. Hey, did you notice I used the pretty pic you sent me ( a little while back) of the chicory with Queen Ann's lace in it, for my avatar? it is so beautiful.. thank you!

Last night wasn't too bad. He did try to engage me in fussing about what his sister said on the phone to him. He is angry at his dad, for not helping him when he went to live there for what turned out to be one month. He is super angry, and I think its frustration about a lot of things and that if he can get into counseling, it will do him more good than he can imagine it could.

He has been saying he is just going to leave, but then he realizes, he has no where to go. No one will take him in, again. He has done this sort of thing to most everyone he knows. I would think that this is a 'truth in his face', that he cannot deny. No one will let him do what he has been doing anymore. He always says its only me, and that others don't think he has a problem. I am sure that if he asks most friends, they won't be honest, because it would only start an argument and the denials.

Anyway, I need to stop venting all this stuff, and try to look outward. Its so important to me to enjoy my family and my job, and to be grateful for what I have.