View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 12:45 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

Morning all

I've also been reading but not posting much Tazzle. Coming across in newcomers is a great deal of anxiety and uncertainty amongst many,myself included. I wonder if it's the holidays, time of year, full moon, anything I don't know. I hope you feel better soon -maybe see your doc?

Courage- what lovely comments, thank you How are you? Is your husband feeling better?

Tam- sorry to hear of the uncertainty at your work place. I hope your position is safe.

Alice-good to hear from you. I know what you mean feeling anxious. do you read on newcomers much? It helps me reading others stories and there are often some really good coping tips and help for anxiety etc.

Marria-you're sounding like life is good for you which is great

Dee-I hope progress is being made for your housing situation

so I've had an up and down couple of weeks. I feel better on the meds. The anxiety,nervousness and tension is not AS bad as it was but not better. I know these things take time. I am questioning my life, my marriage, my capabilities as a mother, my friendships,the whole thing really Whilst I like having visitors it also really takes it out of me physically and mentally. I think I mentioned this before and many of you could relate-it's about introverts feeling tired after social interaction. When my visitors left last week Sam and Ihad a pajama day,ate chocolate and watched DVDs.The rain was lashing down so I didn't feel too guilty doing it and we had great fun. This week the weather is better so I'm making the effort to do something every day .It is an effort though,if that makes sense. When out I enjoy it it's just getting out that takes the effort. I must sound really lazy and a bad person Just hoping it improves. Next week we are going to visit family which we're looking forward to.

hope you are all ok.xx