View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 03:46 AM
  # 331 (permalink)  
chicory

Hopeful, why are you on crutches? Ouch! and please, if you see her, give her a whack on the back of her head, and his as well(his will be up her behind)lol

Dandylion... I think you did very well with your answer, and I am impressed by it! You are an earthy person and well rounded in my book. I love nature, science, and Wyeth too. Gardening is most satisfying, and if I could have anything I wanted, it would be a place in the mountains, just simple but with a view of sunrise and sunset, and a spot to garden.

how nice you got to camp a lot. its very calming, I think. and you got scholarships for college-thats pretty awesome.
I think your childhood was what I would want for my children. it helps to learn how to work hard, and how to grow things, and I think with our food supply problems, more people should grow their own foods. and share You did public speaking,, awesome, I was too shy. and you must have some good brains in there! I think your accomplishments are impressive.

I used to feel so badly that my kids did not get to learn all the 'socially impressive' sorts of things-dance, gymnastics, etc. I did not do those either... it was tough enough to just get to school..lol.

yesterday son called work. the therapists office called here.. and spoke with him about the paperwork. said they dont accept his insurance, which is odd, because their online site says they do. He said some other things, mostly that he was insulted by all this.

I told him about my office, he said, no , no one YOU go to... I told him that they would respect his privacy, it was mandated by law to do so. I am going to try to get him in there, as I think the other place is a cluster screw up. this lady who called, knew I was trying to do this in a sensitive way, but obviously they dont have any reason not to talk to him about it. Perhaps she could tell he was not willing and was opting out for him, by telling him they don't accept ACA insurance. obamacare.

anyway. off to work today. I appreciate all the help. I can feel you all walking with me. where else can you get a multitude of friends to help? face to face, it would be impossible to get all of this in one days time!

hugs to all.