View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 02:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
searching peace

AH filed for divorce

Haven't posted in a while. I couldn't even bare to read others posts. Just too painful. He is kicking me out of the house, stopping phone, cable, internet, health insurance for me and my kids, car insurance. Etc i knew it was coming but I am the stupidest person in the world. I believed his lies and fell back into his mind games. But now he filed and I gave up everything. I have a job less than 40 hours a week, no benefits, and before taxes less than $9.00/ hour. I won't be able to support my children. I work every day and can't get down to file for food stamps or whatever it is called now. My car has 97,000 miles. But ok no car insurance, no money for gas won't need car. Ok I'm just venting. Sorry!
I'm heartbroken. I know some of you that have read my pair are shaking your heads at that statement. And I would be also. But I am so sad and just want to give up. My XH the father of my children is taking me back to court to make me drive 8 hours so he can have visitation with one child. He has no contact with other two. And I cannot afford attorney in either case and really want to just curl up in a ball ignore all of it and not show up for court. My AH is going to try and turn this all around on me in the criminal hearing. I am so weak right now I am planning not to even go. I honestly think I will be thrown in jail because I ignored the subpoena. But I can't face him and his attorney belling at me and accusing me of things. I don't have any fight left in me. My daughter has a month before she moves 10 hours away to college. I won't be able to communicate with her once the phones are turned off. But, I'm glad she will be away from all of this. My two younger ones will be 14 next week. I may try and sneak them to live with my parents so they don't have to live with my XH. My younger daughter hasn't seen him in a few years and he is mentally abusive to my daughters and only sees my son.
Ok enough ranting. I need suggestions. How do I take care of my children? My child support doesn't cover anything but food and their clothing. And my income won't cover anything much. I'll send it all to my daughter in college. I do not see a way out of this. I don't see a way to support my kids. I have completely failed then and myself. And I fell right into my ah hands and his plans. I am such an idiot!