View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 09:10 AM
  # 445 (permalink)  
jdooner

Great pics...reminds me of the Kingston, Ontario region on the St. Lawrence and Lake Ontario.

The past few weeks have been transformative for me in terms of my sobriety and mental well being. I have completed my step #4 inventroy. I used the Jungian Recal methology to build out my inventory of resentments and each night for the past week I had the most vivid and intense dreams. My sponsor noted that this is good and common in some that really get into the work.

I am meeting with my sponsor this Saturday to spend the day with him to do my steps #5 through 8. Part of this will be alone in prayer actually. I am excited and nervous. I will be sponsoring someone beginnign next week who has reached out to me too, once I complete these so that I can pass this message along and help others.

I am also chairing my Men's AA meeting on Monday. I give talks to 5K people, Government Leaders aroudn the Wrold and I am perhaps ost nervous about Monday's meeting. My therapist laughed and saud, "well yeah, you leading with your most vulnerable position and speaking of character traists that you are not confident in and being authentic and honest." Yeah, so I get it but nervous none the less.

Anyhow...it seems like the tenor in our little class has shifted recently, which is nice to see improvements are not happening in a vaccum there is continuity to this process!

Orn - you are going to be fine on the sailboat. Get a Sat phone and call us if you need to.