View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 12:06 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
JessicaNAJ

Originally Posted by emily33
This is the resentment thing going on too, isnt it. Husband is upstairs whistling dixie, playing spider solitair, and i am downstairs running around like a maniac. The one comment I did say to my H, he goes off saying you never happy, I may as well go to the store and buy me a 12 pack, look at you.
I think I would have left to give myself and hour of quiet. Let him deal with it.

Ugh!! Life can be so crazy.

I came home one day and had someone coming over at 7:00 for life insurance. When I left work, I knew I had to start laundry and cook supper. By the time I got home (45 minutes later) I had 20 other things I had to do. I got overwhelmed and freaked. I ended up making a bigger mess than what I started with.

After i laughed myself hysterically because of the "more work" i just gave myself, I started cleaning up the mess I made and ended up getting everything done.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that everyone gets overwhelmed and tired. You cannot expect yourself to be super woman. Don't be too hard on yourself. It happens to the best of us!!