Thread: Your Loss
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 03:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Stung

Your Loss

Evil MIL sent baby DD a birthday card. I've gone over several hundred possible variations of how I can react, but returning the card via USPS with Return To Sender written across it seems to be the the best that I can come up with.

The part that is frustrating is that a stupid, completely unwanted card is riling me up so bad. I hate that woman. I want her forever out of my life and I hope she dies before my kids even have an opportunity to make a choice to know her on their own. I know I can't control who they have relationships with when they get older but oh man, the idea of that evil woman EVER knowing my kids makes me sick.

I'm thinking of all the creative ways that I hope my HP exacts revenge on her; all of her toenails falling off, she starts growing a really thick beard daily, etc. and then I realized I already am giving her what she deserves: no relationship with me or my children. How miserable must it be to be such a terrible human being that you're not allowed to see your own grandchildren. I feel bad that my children don't have emotionally and mentally healthy grandparents but I'm happy that I'm healthy enough to stand my ground and protect them from sick people.