View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 08:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FaithChaser
Ugh!

Angry Need a good VENT

Okay okay, I know I really need a good vent the AH says bye to me this am. Comes back and I'm so MEAN, He says goodbye again and I growl, "ya already said goodbye to me once GEESH!" I sound like Napolean Dynomite.... kinda look like him right now too... GOSH! Seriously though, I'm dreading all the STUFF that is surrounding me. Thinking of moving ten years of mess is quite overwhelming. My idea is to have a giant garage sale and be-rid of half of it or anything I don't need. I have to say I'm scared as well. My credit is horrible now I have no clue how anyone will ever rent to me. I have a huge dog that I want to come with me for protection and companionship, it is very hard to find places that will rent to pet owners too. I know I've dreaded all of this already, but now it is real...

For now, I have company coming in to stay with us for Easter and my house is a mess. It will be weird having family here with all that is going on I guess the show of pretending to be a happy normal couple will continue for a bit longer. I'm slightly depressed not because I'm leaving so much as I don't know how to get everything done and still make a living. I need to pull myself up from my own boot straps and just do it. Has anyone in the history of mankind done this live with the soon to be ex and still managed to pack up and go? I know he's not going to make this easy on me, he's acting like everything is the same.

For now I'm going to work, clean up my messy house, and go play laser tag with my nephew to blow off some steam. Shoot em up games are great for releasing tension.

~Hugs
~FaithChaser